A bridge is a dental restoration that can effectively restore your smile if you are missing one or more teeth. Our skilled dentists, Dr. Joshi and Dr. Joshi, will attach the artificial teeth of the dental bridge to the natural teeth or dental implants adjacent to the gap through the use of two dental crowns. Bridges can be created from a variety of materials, including porcelain, to meet your cosmetic goals. A custom-made dental bridge can improve your smile by:
- Restoring your ability to chew, eat, and speak as usual
- Preventing other teeth from shifting into the space left by missing teeth
- Improving facial volume and appearance
- Enhancing the beauty of your smile
- Alleviating stress on the bite
Dental bridges in Pomona, California can be placed in as few as two visits to our dental office. Bridges are a fixed (non-removable) type of dental restoration, so they are a stable, secure replacement for missing teeth. If you are missing one or more teeth, we invite you to contact us today at Pomona Smiles to learn more about dental bridges and our other tooth replacement options. We are eager to restore your smile.